- Large Scope – Big Bang Approach!
- Lack of expertise and understanding of existing landscape, procedures, best practices and costs.
- Lack of expertise to integrate technologies with existing IT infrastructure.
- Insufficient stakeholder participation.
- Design a phased implementation approach.
- Gather all solution requirements before the project commences.
- Design Build and Development for seamless solution implementation.
- IAM knowledge transfer and training
H-Kare Key Success Factors
To adapt and follow best practices
Faster turnaround time for business solutions
Show Value to the Business
Demonstrate quick wins to business through phased approach, and ensure updates are provided to management and end user communities through proper communication.
Highly experienced professionals to provide best possible solutions to consider future re-usability.
Our Professional Services offering Includes the Following Resources
The IAM Architect is the technical solution owner, responsible for solution requirement gathering, solution design, documentation and implementation oversight.
The IAM Engineer works closely with the IAM Architect to develop, build and implement the solution. He would also participate in ongoing Managed Services activities.
Project Manager can be provided to lead the entire project management activities or work with clients PM to coordinate technical activities of the project.